You are a champion for incredible work and experiences. Excellence is in your DNA.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning brand experience agency that ideates and fabricates brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring experiences that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
We are looking for someone who understands the true value of customer service paired with experiential expertise. Someone who digs deep, champions great work, who seeks out opportunities and who is a strong and organized member of the team. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
We’re looking for capable, detail oriented, motivated and passionate team players to add to the Account Management Team at ASTOUND with a specialization on Brand Experiences. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in the experiential space with teams of other Account Managers, Directors and Coordinators.
Our Account Coordinators are an integral part of our customer service teams. In addition to being responsible for a variety of complex and independent duties centered on the coordination and execution of ASTOUND’s projects they are also heavily involved in assisting the Account Managers and Account Directors in overall account strategy and implementation of that strategy to continue to deepen relationships and customer success. This requires steady communication within the account teams and other internal departments like Creative, Digital, Estimating, Production Etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software
- Relevant experience in the event, experience and digital experiential industry is an added value
- Coordination & Administrative Skills – you have top coordination and administrative skills, including a high degree of competence working with Microsoft Office
- Organized– you’re a self-motivated, super multi-tasker who is able to set priorities and plan well in advance to meet multiple shifting deadlines. You enjoy being the ‘go-to’ person who can be counted on to get things done
- Detail Oriented – you have a keen attention to detail and a “right the first time” mindset
- Problem Solver - you enjoy taking initiative to work through the unknown and to leverage your skills to ‘figure things out’
- Communicator – you’re able to provide clear, concise, accurate and timely oral and written communication
- Team player – it’s important that you’re able to develop strong working relationships with fellow team members
- Results Oriented – you focus on results not the number of hours you work.
- Flexible – you enjoy a fast-paced environment in which you need to adapt to changes in client/internal needs quickly.
- Adaptable - You learn new things easily, you’re inquisitive.
The Account Coordinator - Brand Experiences, is a believer in the customer’s business and helping the team in solving their most interesting problems. They assist in managing account activities assigned to them by the Account Managers/Directors and will take the lead in executing specific responsibilities and deliverables as assigned.
- Assists Account Teams (includes Account Directors, Account Managers, Event Managers) with client communication, internal communications, proposal creation, and other administrative activities as requested
- Assists Account Management Team with product and service research, sourcing, project timeline creation, and other administrative activities related to the delivery of the projects
- Coordinates with all internal departments to obtain necessary items to fulfill customer requirements
- Provides team with recommendations and solutions for services
- Responds to incoming calls on demand from internal staff with problems and questions
- Completes assignments involving word processing, including page layouts, charts and computer graphics utilizing desktop publishing equipment and integrated software packages
- Ensures quality service delivery and professional standards in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- May supervise on-site activities ensuring projects go as planned and handles any problems
- Recommends cost-saving measures to team
- Provides administrative support to all roles within the Brand Experience Team
- Proficient in all Salesforce related administrative tasks
- Tracks down event/project information, vendors and resources as needed
- Maintains a proactive approach to all responsibilities and future projects
- Initiates PO’s and payment requests, approves invoices and follows internal payment procedure
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected