ASTOUND is a fully-integrated global design and fabrication house, providing end-to-end solutions for events, exhibits and environments. We are an exciting and dynamic global company made up of passionate people who love what they do. We are currently on the lookout for talented, creative and diverse Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing team as we continue to expand across the world.
Experience in accounting, finance and technology
- Full cycle accounts payable: Vendor invoice entry – Matching to PO, entering invoices. Weekly payment runs – via cheque, credit card or EFT. Vendor Communication
- Employee expense report processing in Nexonia & Intacct
- Processing of sub-contractor invoice & expense reports: Reconciliation to timesheets, verifying onsite authorization, out-of-pocket expenses, rates.
- Petty cash management and reconciliation in multiple currencies
- Assistance with some balance sheet reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations: Charge cards and Executive travel cards
- Monthly HST Return preparation
- Prepares vendor credit application
- Preparation of various reports and metrics as requested
- 3 years Accounts Payable Accounting experience
- Pursuing accounting designation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be challenged
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to achieve deadlines
- Microsoft Office Word, Outlook and Excel experience
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.