YOU are a champion for incredible work in the world of design, experience and custom fabrication. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing and BUILD LOVE through your actions.
ASTOUND is an award-winning design & fabrication facility headquartered in Las Vegas, NV. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
Our Oakville office is currently seeking Account/Sales Coordinators to join our team.
We’re looking for adaptable, motivated and passionate team players to add to the Business Development and Accounts Group at ASTOUND. Our Account Coordinators have two general mandates in support of the company and the account teams:
1) they will be assigned specific tasks related to accounts and projects and will be required to have in depth knowledge of all internal processes to support effectively in completing these tasks.
2) they will be assigned new business leads or net new opportunities within existing accounts; to discover, qualify, and respond using internal support teams and in collaboration with their Executive Account leadership.
The Account Coordinator should have the passion to win! Meeting new people, understanding the needs of our clients, listening and servicing those needs comes naturally to the people in this role. Organization and proactivity are essential. If this sounds like you; apply now!
- Highly adaptable, fast learner;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Experience working on or with an active sales team;
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties;
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software:
- Experience using CRM software, specifically Salesforce a major asset;
- Relevant experience in our industry is an added value.
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.