You are a strategic champion for incredible work. We're searching for a graphic designer with killer 2D skills and a maybe a little 3D wouldn’t hurt. We are strategic, agile, and collaborative—we think holistically, move as a team, motivate ourselves, solve problems on the fly, tell powerful stories and create our own opportunities, so if that’s you—let us know. We also know everyone talks like that, but we do mean it! Bring fluency in the expected software, intense curiosity and a surprising portfolio and let’s talk.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication house that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking are what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
We are looking for someone who ‘gets’ clients and digs deep, champions great creative work, who seeks out opportunities and who is a strong and organized leader. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
We are currently seeking a Brand Designer - Studio to join our team.
- 3-5+ years of agency/design firm or brand-side experience.
- Ability to contribute creatively to design and idea generation.
- Strong oral communication skills/ability to communicate with clients, vendors, partners, and staff.
- Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously.
- Thorough and methodical.
- Client Service Focused & Results oriented.
- Passion for creative, strategy and brand projects.
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong portfolio.
- Ideation and concept development.
- Original graphic/multimedia concepts related to an existing or new brand identity.
- Creation of graphics, typically to represent a brand identity or brand campaign.
- Creation of vector and raster graphics for web, multimedia, and print.
- Development of branding and adaptation guides and principles to maintain a consistent look and feel.
- Design and creation of retail & experiential campaigns.
- Design and creation of spatial projects.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling designs for sophisticated audiences.
- Translate strategic creative direction into high-quality designs.
- Ensure graphic elements are delivered within budget and on time.
- Attending client briefings and project meetings.
- Understand the brand's DNA and Manifesto.
- Act as subject matter expert on best practices bringing to bear significant experience and insight daily.