Fulfilling your client’s vision fills you with purpose. You have a go-getter attitude that propels the need to turn vision into reality while building amazing client relationships and driving growth. Where are you going to get that opportunity?
We’d like to introduce ourselves – ASTOUND.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication house that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking, that’s what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
We are seeking a Business Development Executive to help generate new leads and opportunities for Account Executives and Director(s), Business Development.
- Attends assigned targeted trade shows, events, functions, networking events
- Approaches and seeks leads at assigned targeted shows
- Initiates relationships and business development initiatives with potential clients
- Cultivate existing leads that are assigned to you
- Assist with other sales activities/initiatives instructed by Directors, Business Development, Account Executives and/or your Manager
- Participates, prepares for, takes notes and completes action items in weekly sales meetings
- Maintains a positive mindset, encourages teamwork, and acts as an impeccable brand ambassador for ASTOUND
- Willingness to travel within North America and overseas
What we are looking for
- Completed University or College Degree (Business focus preferred)
- Outbound sales experience an asset (minimum 2 – 3 years)
- Business development skills coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have good knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Salesforce knowledge an asset
- Enthusiastic learner with superior creative, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills coupled with superior interpersonal skills
- Passionate about meeting new people, social settings, and networking
- Ability to work in an environment characterized by constant change and tight deadlines
- Strong team player with innovative ideas who is able to partner with others (internal and external) to achieve objectives as well as ability to work autonomously
- Evidence of continued growth through education, skills training, and professional development
- Have a vehicle to drive to local client sites and/or meetings related to project