ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication facility that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
Our Oakville office is currently seeking a CNC Operator to join our team.
- Prepare raw materials for machining, and set codes on the machine to control speed, feed, toolpath, and other variables before guiding the parts through the CNC machine
- Keep Automated cutting area clean
- Notify Manager when something is mechanically wrong or maintenance is required
- Knowledge of different substrates
- Store files correctly
- Complete all required paperwork necessary for stock item tracking
- Ability to multi-task
betweenprograms and workload
- Other duties as assigned
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to load and unload 10-25lbs
- Basic wood knowledge
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Good communication skills with team members
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.