Are you looking to join a fast-growing team that works with the world’s most exciting brands? ASTOUND Group is hiring an Marketing Content Writer to join our Digital Marketing Team.
ASTOUND Group is independently owned and one of North America’s fastest growing, exciting and creative global design fabrication house based in the U.S. and Canada. We’ve completed amazing design and builds at the world’s largest stages – 29 countries to be exact – with offices in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Toronto and Oakville. And we’re not the only ones who thinks our global work is awesome. Deloitte, Profit Magazine and Event Marketer – to name a few – have recognized us formally with top 50 and 200 rankings for delivering exceptional work for our clients and employees.
Now enough about us. Let’s talk about you. Please apply now if you meet the below expectations to fill a Marketing Content Writer role in our Toronto office:
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, we are looking for a prolific and talented content creator that is passionate about Design, Architecture, Art and Fabrication to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and research skills.
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- 3+ years of working experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, social, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a high demand environment and focus on the delivery of results Need to love design, architecture, fabrication almost as much as writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
If you have these skills others need to watch out:
- Experience in HubSpot
- Profieciency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Absolutely love writing
Interested in this position? Fill in the form below and Good luck!