We are doing exceptional work and are on a mission to become one of the world’s leading brand experience agencies.
We specialize in creating programs for business and consumer audiences through interactive, immersive and emotional channels such as events, conferences, and digital. Our clients engage us to help them build, reinforce and create advocates for their brands.
ASTOUND is a fully-integrated global design and fabrication house, providing end-to-end solutions for events, exhibits and environments. We are an exciting and dynamic global company made up of passionate people who love what they do. We are currently on the lookout for talented, creative and diverse Director, Client Partnerships to join our growing team as we continue to expand across the world.
The primary focus of the Director, Client Partnerships is to effectively manage and grow direct rental exhibit sales to ensure profitable revenue contribution to the company. In addition, they will be charged with supporting the company’s new business efforts.
- Bachelor Degree in business and/or marketing & communications
- Outbound sales experience an asset
- A minimum of 5 years of professional sales & customer experience in B2B environment
- A minimum of 2 years of prior management experience
- Business development skills coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Fundamental & strategic professional sales skills & experience
- Financial awareness with a successful track record of budget implementation and control
- Salesforce knowledge an asset
- Must have good knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Powerpoint and Excel
- Enthusiastic learner with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Superior creative, problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills coupled with superior interpersonal skills
- Passionate about meeting new people, social settings, networking
- Ability to work in an environment characterized by constant change and tight deadlines
- Strong team player with innovative ideas who is able to partner with others (internal and external) to achieve objectives as well as ability to work autonomously
- Take ownership of all your new accounts (both self-derived and assigned) and drive the overall sales strategies
- Manage internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales process and ensure the delivery of a winning proposal
- Work closely with designers and estimating team throughout the design and cost estimating process in order to drive the proposal to sign off
- Work closely with the business development associates (BDAs) and act as a coach and mentor to define sales tactics in order to increase qualified opportunities
- Work closely with account managers on your new accounts to drive client loyalty and growth.
- Prequalify assigned leads generated by BDAs by going through a Discovery meeting with the prospective client to identify whether to pursue the opportunity.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with clients
- Ensure client expectations are in alignment on all aspects of the opportunity (price, timelines, deliverables, etc)
- Attend various trade shows, functions, networking sessions to generate new sales opportunities
- Achieve sales target and archive target win rate
- Consistently monitor and evaluate the teams operations in search of methods/tools to optimize the process.
- Work with the VP, Business Development to modify, recommend/change and implement procedural changes to maintain high level of customer satisfaction