Are you looking to join a fast-growing team that works with the world’s most exciting brands? ASTOUND Group is hiring a Graphic Designer to join our award-winning team. Reporting jointly to the Toronto-based Director of Marketing Operations, and the Portland-based Creative Director, the key role of Graphic Designer will lead in producing original graphics and layouts for internal and external-facing content optimized for social media, sales support, website events and print materials.
ASTOUND Group is independently owned and one of North America’s fastest-growing, exciting and creative global design fabrication house based in the U.S. and Canada. We’ve completed amazing design and builds at the world’s largest stages – 42 countries to be exact – with offices in Las Vegas, Toronto, Milwaukee, Portland and LA. And we’re not the only ones who thinks our global work is awesome. Deloitte, Profit Magazine and Event Marketer – to name a few – have recognized us formally with Top-50 and -200 rankings for delivering exceptional work for our clients and employees.
Now enough about us. Let’s talk about you. Please apply now if you meet the below criteria to fill a Graphic Designer role in our Portland office.
- Lead in creating and developing marketing materials in promotion of ASTOUND’s diverse service offerings
- Research, conceptualize, design and produce outstanding creative including promotional materials, sales materials, digital content, pitch decks, capabilities decks, and case studies
- Works collaboratively with other members of a multi-disciplinary marketing team, providing feedback & input whenever possible
- Attend creative and marketing department team meetings and be comfortable communicating design insight and rationale
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, discussing the business objectives and requirements of the current job and estimating the time and cost to complete the work.
- Take on a variety of projects simultaneously across different business categories, ensuring a consistent quality of work
- Organize, maintain the marketing department’s archive of creative and campaign materials
- Maintain brand standards and style
- Maintains interaction with the sales and stakeholders throughout the design process
- Attends internal meetings to brainstorm design solutions
- Other duties as requested by the direct report or the ASTOUND executive team
- 3+ years of industry experience in a similar B2B role
- Modern, edgy creative style, looking to push the boundaries, while still driving to meet requirements
- Strong multidisciplinary portfolio
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud is mandatory - particularly Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Experience using Premiere Pro and After Effects is an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and keen creative eye
- Experience with large scale, environmental and/or event projects is considered an asset
- Able to show concepts and design direction quickly through sketches and mood boards
- Enthusiastic team player, positive attitude
- Regular daily attendance in the Portland office