- As a key member of the Solutions & Estimating Team, this role includes the following job duties:
Develop expertise and prepare cost estimates for new business projects in the areas of exhibits and events
Support PM’s with cost estimates for existing business projects when required.
- Assist in maintaining and updating SAP (Standard ASTOUND Pricing) for use as a company-wide tool.
- Work with 3rd party vendors, and suppliers for pricing, new product information and become a product expert in as many areas as possible.
- On occasion, attend Design Solution meetings and contribute ideas for design, meeting budget criteria.
- Provide consultation to the Design group on cost-effective solutions and “Value Engineering” to help the designs come in on budget.
- Support the business development group by providing consultation on solutions throughout the sales cycle in order to win new business.
- Participate in creating RFP and bid/tender submission packages, providing pricing, technical data, production timelines, etc. as required.
- Working with the online- IMS (Inventory management system) to ensure rental item database is up to date with all new rental product offerings, and pricing, detailed information, and images are accurate.
- Participate in process, procedure, and pricing tool upgrades for the Solutions & Estimating Department.
- Assist as a key team member in Project Andromeda – ASTOUND’s cutting edge software development project based on the SalesForce.com platform.
- Working based in the Oakville office, with regular attendance in the Toronto Studio (averaging 2-3 days per week)
- Other Duties as requested by the direct report or the ASTOUND executive team.