We seek a highly motivated individual who can help with all aspects of fabrication. We are a fast-paced company with high-expectations, we seek someone who is as passionate about the work as we are. This position will ensure the precise fabrication processing of all of our fabrication related projects.
- The ability to follow blueprints and building plans.
- Sound knowledge of woodworking tools and methods of all aspects of carpentry, from building of large structures to cabinetry.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, metals and other materials, using hand and power tools.
- Install interior and exterior structures and fixtures
- Help erect, level, and install building frameworks
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Able to provide knowledge to junior carpenters.
- Able to provide customer service.
- Experience in installation of elements for the trade show industry and larger interior and exterior projects.
- Mechanical knowledge an asset.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Detail oriented
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team-player
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.