The Operations Coordinator role is to coordinate in a timely manner with all project stakeholders in regards to production related job requests and project deadlines. They must ensure all organization and communication between ASTOUND shop personnel, PM’s, AM’s, and all other project stakeholders. The Operations Coordinator must be cognizant of scheduling and operational support, including the following: to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadlines and stay within budget, overseeing suppliers, be the key point of contact for production details and scheduling responsibilities, as well as all internal communication, work orders, and coordinating the efforts of team members within all departments of ASTOUND. The Operations Coordinator, will oversee the quality control throughout the entire execution of the job and
- Well organized
- Excellent communications/customer service skills
- Cost and quality conscious
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Create and maintain, weekly, monthly and daily shop personnel scheduling based on job requests and workflow from General Manager
- Receive and reconcile all job requests. Discuss with PM’s and all appropriate personnel and distribute accordingly. Ensure all due dates and
time lines are adheredtoo.
- Maintains interaction with
PMand Detailing throughout the production process
- Communicates key production details in connection with the production schedule to the Shop Foreman and key shop personnel
- Coordinates project timelines, monitors progress, investigates delays, and takes or
recommendsappropriate actions to ensure the schedules are met
- Maintain a log of completed job requests and receiving reports on
serverand distribute to all stakeholders upon completion.
- Maintain and update ASTOUND Shop workboard with
productionmanager and key personnel.
Purchasing and negotiating shop supplies and raw goods.
- Reconcile all I & D site authorizations
- Assist in arranging local and inter-state transportation
- Assist in maintenance of Inventory Database.
- Provide training and quality assurance to all shop personnel
Floor manage installations
- Liaison with PM’s and detailing to ensure job requests and
detailingare communicated to the shop in a clear, concise and timely fashion.
- Maintain clear and concise communication between the Las Vegas Production Facility and the Oakville Production Facility.
- Discuss and implement areas for improvement and enhancement based on industry knowledge and experience
- Raw inventory control
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.