Permanent Full Time
The Production Coordinator’s role is to coordinate in a timely manner with all project stakeholders in regards to production related job requests and project deadlines. They must ensure all organization and communication between ASTOUND shop personnel, PM’s, AM’s, and all other project stakeholders. The Production Coordinator must be cognizant of scheduling and operational support, including the following: purchasing, maintaining min/max levels in shop, maintaining appropriate staffing levels, and ensuring all communication to shop is done in a clear concise manner. They must communicate proficiently and habitually to ensure that all related personnel at ASTOUND are up-to-date.
- Create and maintain, weekly, monthly and daily shop personnel scheduling based on job requests and workflow from Operations Manager
- Receive and reconcile all job requests. Discuss with appropriate personnel and distribute accordingly. Ensure all due dates and time lines are adhered too.
- Maintain a log of completed job requests and receiving reports on server and distribute to all stakeholders upon completion.
- Maintain and update ASTOUND Shop workboard.
- Maintain and update Operational Overview schedule based on information from Sales Force.
- Reconcile all shop timesheets and bill of material forms.
- Reconcile all I & D site authorizations and labour purchase orders.
- Ensure shop equipment and personnel adhere to all safety guidelines as set forth by WSIB.
- Purchase and negotiate all shop materials and project specific materials.
- Maintain a vendor/supplier library.
- Ensure quality of finished products before shipping.
- Work with Operations Manager to increase I & D Sales. Act as AM for I & D Sales.
- Schedule weekly production meetings with shop personnel and Operations Manager to discuss work loads, health & safety, and quality assurance.
- Liaison with PM’s and detailing to ensure job requests and detailing are communicated to the shop in a clear, concise and timely fashion.
- Maintain clear and concise communication between the Las Vegas Production Facility and the Oakville Production Facility.
- Well organized
- Excellent communications/customer service skills
- Cost and quality conscious
- Advanced in Microsoft Office