You are a strategic champion for incredible work. ASTOUND is seeking a Project Manager to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadlines and stay within budget. The Project Manager will define the projects’ objectives and oversee quality control throughout the entire execution of the job.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication house that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking are what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
We are looking for someone who ‘gets’ clients and digs deep, champions great creative work, who seeks out opportunities and who is a strong and organized leader. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
- Maintains interaction with the Detailers throughout the production process and negotiates with suppliers regarding budgetary and scheduling issues.
- Estimates projects (or specific aspects of projects) as required.
- Produces and executes detailed budgets for projects.
- Works closely with Account Management and Operations departments to ensure that project budgets are strictly adhered to and that profits are maximized.
- Creates scope of work with associated budgetary allocations for distribution to Operations department.
- Available for client meetings and/or presentations.
- Communicates key production details in connection with the production schedule to the Detailers and the Operations department.
- Approves all requests for payment to vendors for labor and material charges related to jobs.
- Establishes and coordinates project timelines, monitors progress, investigates delays, and takes or recommends appropriate actions to ensure the schedules are met.
- Maintains an accurate record of all historical quotations, invoices, detailed drawings, and final renderings for all projects.
- Maintains operational project file on server via project workbook.
- Maintains a personal project management time log for job costing.
- Arranges for detailed drawings to be produced as required.
- Industry experience as a Project Manager (5 years minimum).
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Quality and cost conscious.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to travel periodically both internationally and domestically.