We’re looking for experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate team players to add to the Project Management Group at ASTOUND. Our Project Managers are responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of projects according to project deadlines. They are focused on budget management and are solutions oriented, always looking for new and innovative ways to collaborate with the production and operations teams to drive project success. The Project Manager will define the projects’ objectives and oversee quality control throughout the entire execution of all deliverables. Our project profiles include but are not exclusive to: tradeshows, mobile tours, live events, press events, permanent installations, construction projects, art installations.
More specifically, on the day to day the Project Manager assigned to a project will work on the following: collaborating and consulting on design solutions with the Sales and Event Management Teams, estimating projects and project designs, working closely with operations to deliver projects through the submission of work orders and constant communication with operational departments, negotiating with vendors and partners, adhering to project budgets and tracking real-time costs and hours, as well as onsite installation and supervision.
- Results oriented;
- Industry experience as a project manager (3 years minimum)
- Demonstrable and proven high level of competency in managing projects in a relevant industry
- Excellent organization skills;
- Quality and cost conscious;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties;
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite software; and
- Ability to travel periodically both internationally and domestically