ASTOUND Group is a global design fabrication house, building end-to-end solutions for trade show exhibits, events and architectural projects around the world. With offices in Toronto, Oakville, Las Vegas and San Francisco, ASTOUND Group has developed, designed and deployed projects for Fortune 500 brands in nearly 30 countries around the world.
Established in 2001, ASTOUND Group has been awarded as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, a Fab 50 company, one of the Best Places to Work in Events and a multi-year winner of Profit 500’s Fastest Growing Companies. www.astoundgroup.com
Employment type: Permanent full time
- Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing materials, picking and filling orders, packing and shipping order
- Assist receiving checking in merchandise, taking pictures and record per process
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Prepare items for shipping federal express
- Run errands as required to pick up/deliver materials or supplies
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer
- Assist warehouse with preparing shipments to load onto trucks
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallets area and work stations neat. Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.