You are a champion for incredible work in designed environments. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication facility that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
Our Las Vegas office is currently seeking Sr. Event Managers to join our team.
We’re looking for experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate leaders to add to the Events Group at ASTOUND. Our Sr. Event Managers are responsible to build strong relationships with our clients through the expert planning and delivery of their projects while providing leadership and support across the department. Our project profiles include but are not exclusive to: tradeshows, mobile tours, live events, press events, permanent installations, construction projects, art installations.
More specifically, on the day to day project related work, the Sr. Event Manager will work on the following: brainstorming with the creative team to bring a client’s idea to life, collaborating with estimating to deliver that idea on budget, creating client facing sale proposals, managing internal communications to drive the production phase of a project, working hand in hand with the project management team to ensure all details of the project are captured and delivered upon – all while maintaining constant communication with your client and continuing to build strong relationships to solidify our partnership with them.
The Sr. Event Manager at ASTOUND maintains the same responsibilities as the Event Manager but is also expected to have more experience managing ‘difficult’ or ‘unique’ projects and clients. We will look to the senior team to inspire the group and take initiative with internal projects and improvements, mentoring the more inexperienced team players. They will also work closely on new business with the business development team, supporting and collaborating to gain new clientele, bringing their vast production experiences to the table as an added value.
- Results oriented;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a direct customer facing role;
- Previous experience managing a team is an asset but not required
- Demonstrable and proven high level of competency in managing projects in a relevant industry
- Excellent organization skills;
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Possesses excellent and professional relationship management and building skills;
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties;
- Proficient in understanding and usage of Salesforce proactively;
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software.