You are a champion for incredible work in designed environments. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication facility that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
Our Oakville office is currently seeking Sr. Event Managers to join our team.
Builds solid, unshakable client relationships and a key contributor to year-over-year account growth.
- Works with Director(s), Business Development and the Business Development team and Director(s), Client Services and Client Services team, to successfully manage and achieve minimum account invoicing quotas on accounts assigned by your Manager;
- Provides administrative and management support for assigned Director(s), Business Development, and for the Business Development team, and the Director(s), Client Services and the Client Services team to develop client presentations, designs, estimates and account development plans;
- Works closely and as a team with Senior Event Managers and other Event Managers;
- You may be assigned certain accounts to manage directly, without a Director, Business Development’s ongoing involvement;
- Records and communicates new action items, and reviews all outstanding actions items pertaining to accounts managed;
- Works with Director(s), Client Services to update account plans on an ongoing basis with regular strategic analysis of the account and what products and services ASTOUND will provide to further strengthen the business relationship;
- Works with Director(s), Business Development, and Director(s), Client Services to execute marketing campaigns,
including:client retention campaigns, increasing revenue generated from existing accounts, and new business development;
- Ensures all assigned accounts achieve excellence in management on a day-to-day basis;
- Proactively and as directed by your Manager, maintain excellent reporting in ASTOUND’s CRM system, Salesforce;
- Assists Director(s), Business Development, and Director(s), Client Services in the preparation of design briefs for new projects;
- Assists Director(s), Business Development, and Director(s), Client Services in the preparation of quote requests, proposals, change orders,
graphicrequests, and final invoices.
- Assists Director(s), Business Development, and Director(s), Client Services in the preparation of proposals and secures the required approvals internally before presenting such proposals to clients;
- Maintains accurate historical records of accounts;
- Ensures accounts are managed proactively, and that they meet all deadlines as outlined in project timelines as approved by your Manager;
- Generates change orders as required, secures appropriate approvals internally, and maintains accurate records for
accountingof all accounts;
- Works to continually strengthen existing relationships with key account contacts and works to continually establish new relationships with other key contacts within the account’s business infrastructure;
- Assists Director(s), Business Development and the Director(s), Client Services in the maintenance of the CRM/account database in Salesforce, with current contact information, contact notes, and as much detail as possible on multiple contacts with their scopes of responsibility, and show schedule information, as may be amended from time to time;
- Maintains an accurate record of all account branding materials;
- Ensures information presented on sales orders is complete and meet defined criteria for approved projects, along with being responsible for smooth transitions with Project Managers as needed;
- Supports Project Managers on attaining account approvals as required;
- Ensures all accounts are managed well, by
professionalmanagement of critical account deadlines;
- Works with Accounting to assist in the timely collection of all receivables;
- Act as the main client contact onsite during installation and show dates when required
- Demonstrates maturity and is a positive role model to employees; and works on internal projects and committees as agreed.
- Works in Toronto Liberty Village office and out of Oakville head office (split time)
- Results oriented;
- Someone who ensures superior client service is delivered
withina timely and responsive manner;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an active direct account and customer facing role;
- Demonstrable and proven high level of competency in managing accounts in the exhibits, branded environments, and events industry;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Possesses excellent and professional relationship management and building skills;
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties;
- Proficient in understanding and usage of Salesforce proactively;
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software;