Are you looking to join a fast-growing team that works with the world’s most exciting brands? WE build trade show booths, commercial interiors and a variety of interior and exterior permanent and special event structures for Fortune 500 companies. ASTOUND values individuals with a diversity of abilities who enjoy job flexibility.
We are looking to hire skilled wood & metal workers with a variety of experience in:
The Staging Technician is responsible for using ASTOUND standards to complete projects utilizing various departments to gather required items under the direction of the Prep Supervisor. All Astound processes and procedures must be followed including updating the Project Lead of Quality Assurance checkpoints and proper documentation is being used within a project. This includes material tracking, work order processes and identifying any discrepancies within shop drawings. Candidate will also be responsible for meeting quality standards, and completing tasks in a timely manner. This position requires strong organizational skills, and the ability to direct team members while working in a neat, clean, and safe manner to meet scheduled hours. If available for night shift, work with the night supervisor performing all tasks, standards, and project requirements.
- Good communication skills with team members and departments
- Keep work areas in an organized manner
- Create setup drawings to be digitized for use onsite
- Create Contents lists to be digitized for all items being prepared for shipment
- All equipment is being stored correctly
- All items being shipped are secure
- All items have been accounted for on shipping and job documents
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Assist with occasionally lifting 50-100lbs
- Ability to read detail drawings
- Warehouse and Exhibit industry experience
- Work independently
- Multitask between different departments as needed
- Ability to operate forklift and scissor lift
- Great opportunity for career growth
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package for full time employees that meet the 3month probationary period
- State of the art tools and technology
- Great TEAM!