Who YOU are
You are a champion for incredible work in the construction and architecture industry. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing and BUILD LOVE through your actions.
Who WE are
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication facility with production hubs in Burlington and Las Vegas, NV. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring creations that deliver emotion and inspire human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
We’re looking for experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate team players to add to the Architectural Sales & Service Team at ASTOUND. In this role your primary focus is to drive new and existing client relationships / revenues through the effective delivery of ASTOUND’s architectural and project development offerings, working with members of the Architectural Team and the office’s senior leadership to serve as a trusted advisor to the client and an initial conduit into project development. A passion for building trusted and long term relationships through successful delivery of all facets of a project, is key to your success.
More specifically, on the day to day the Director, Client Partnerships will be given incoming business leads to qualify and manage as well as be expected to use their own network of clients to drive revenue in the architectural portfolio. You will collaborate directly with the Project Development, Design, Estimating and Production Teams in order to complete client proposals. When working on the delivery of a project your day to day contact internally is the Project Manager and Operations Team. As a group you create the account team responsible for client and project success. Individually you are the owner of the client relationship and ensuring client expectations are in alignment with all aspects of the project (price, timelines, deliverables, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, business and/or marketing & communications OR Equivalent industry experience
- An understanding of architecture and processes that come with permitted exterior and interior build/ fabrication and installation;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional sales & customer experience in B2B environment
- Business development skills coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Fundamental & strategic professional sales skills & experience;
- Financial awareness with a successful track record of budget implementation and control;
- Salesforce knowledge is an asset;
- Must have good working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel periodically both internationally and domestically;
Please note that these roles and responsibilities may be amended by your manager.
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.