You are a strategic champion for incredible work. The Account Coordinator will be required to support the Executive Account Groups and Account Teams, in addition to being responsible for a variety of complex and independent duties centered on the coordination and execution of ASTOUND’s projects.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication house that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking are what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
We are looking for someone who ‘gets’ clients and digs deep, champions great creative work, who seeks out opportunities and who is a strong and organized leader. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join our team.
We’re looking for an experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate team player to add to our ASTOUND team. This requires steady communication with other departments, team members and in some cases, outside vendors. More specifically the coordinators will:
1) Be assigned specific tasks related to projects and events and will be required to have in-depth
knowledge of all processes to support effectively in completing these tasks.
2) Be assigned broader departmental initiatives to drive and own. They will be required to report back and effectively manage these initiatives until completion and approval by the senior team.
In most cases, the Account Coordinators will be assigned to a project team and will be an integral part of the project execution from the outset of the planning but will also be required to jump in and complete random tasks from time to time. The account coordinator position is entry-level but opens the door to further advancement at ASTOUND.
- Assists Account Teams with client communication, internal communications, proposal creation, and other administrative activities as requested.
- Assists Event Managers/Event Directors with product and service research, sourcing, project timeline creation, job requests, and other administrative activities related to the delivery of the projects.
- Coordinates with operations to confirm transportation, I&D and field service requirements for ordering upon project approval.
- Follows up on field services orders for confirmation and post-show analysis.
- Coordinates with all internal departments to obtain necessary items to fulfill project requirements.
- Establishes and maintains network of contacts among service contractors/vendors.
- Provides team with recommendations and solutions for services.
- Maintains vendor/provider relationships and identifies future customer service requirements.
- Responds to incoming calls on demand from internal staff with problems and questions.
- Completes assignments involving word processing, including page layouts, charts and computer graphics utilizing desktop publishing equipment and integrated software packages.
- Ensures quality service delivery and professional standards in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- May supervise on-site activities ensuring projects go as planned and handles any problems recommends cost-saving measures to team.
- Provides administrative support to all roles within the Executive Account Group Proficient in all Salesforce related administrative tasks.
- Tracks down show information and other project related information, vendors and resources.
- Maintains a proactive approach to all responsibilities and future projects Initiates PO’s and payment requests, approves invoices and follows internal payment procedure.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Relevant experience in our industry is an added value.
- Coordination & Administrative Skills – you have top coordination and administrative skills, including a high degree of competence working with Microsoft Office.
- Organize - you’re a self-motivated, super multi-tasker who can set priorities and plan well in advance to meet multiple shifting deadlines.
- You enjoy being the ‘go-to’ person who can be counted on to get things done.
- Detail Oriented - you have a keen attention to detail and a “right the first time” mindset.
- Problem Solver - you enjoy taking initiative to work through the unknown and to leverage your skills to ‘figure things out’.
- Communicator - you’re able to provide clear, concise, accurate and timely oral and written communication.
- Team player – it’s important that you’re able to develop strong working relationships with fellow team members.
- Flexible – you enjoy a fast-paced environment in which you need to adapt to changes in client/internal needs quickly. You learn new things easily, you’re inquisitive.
- You can work flexible hours to meet challenging and changing deadlines – overtime hours will be required at certain times.