We are doing exceptional work and are on a quest to become one of the world’s leading brand experience agencies.
We specialize in creating programs for business and consumer audiences through interactive, immersive and emotional channels such as events, conferences, and digital.
Our clients engage us to help them build, reinforce and create advocates for their brands. The Account Director primary focus is to effectively manage and grow existing ASTOUND relationships to ensure profitable revenue contribution to the company. In addition, they will be charged with supporting the company’s new business efforts.
- You will proactively seek opportunities to do more for our clients. You will apply your passion for marketing, your general marketplace knowledge and your deep understanding of the client’s needs to shape smart, relevant proactive proposals.
- Big picture thinking – you will think business knowledge, not operational. Selling the project, not delivering it. Defining the scope, not managing it.
- Guide the development of integrated solutions that leverage ASTOUND offering and are mutually beneficial for the client and ASTOUND.
- Understand clients’ business and business issues and serve as a trusted advisor to drive effective solutions.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all clients’ needs are listened to, understood and responded to in a timely way.
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and project status/ action items.
- Ensure stability of revenues by managing existing projects to ensure client needs are met.
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental project proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans.
- Manage project process from planning to creative to execution.
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all individual job details.
- Develop talent of junior team by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback
- You will own overall responsibility for account revenue targets.
- You will manage the budget process from a profit generation perspective including expense management, client quoting and profit modelling.
- You will provide accurate reporting in preparation for reforecast calls.
- Stay abreast of client billing escalation issues and ensure they are being resolved.
- You will provide guidance to finance and procurement to effectively negotiate with clients.
- Ensure that an opportunity brief is developed to set the stage for strategy development.
- Collaborate with creative partner to ensure all creative content and agency solutions address the business need.
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients.
- Passion for the brand strategy – you’ll be able to have the complex conversations at a broader business level and be able to sell in the strategic story.
- Participate in the development and implementation of account plans to ensure a disciplined approach to growing business with assigned current clients.
- Provide client information to management to assist in the identification of new business opportunities.
- Continually collect and disseminate market and competitive intelligence.
- Manage account, contact business development activity and pipeline opportunity information in Salesforce. Send targeted, relevant Marketing materials to prospects from company CRM system.
- Entrepreneurial Instincts – you won’t settle for the status quo. You’ll be curious. You’ll follow a thread and see opportunities where others don’t. You’ll understand a need and find a solution to meet it.
- Support new business credentials.
- Drive and lead new business pitches.
- Grow account portfolio.
- Deep trusted advisor relationships within the client.
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations.
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver.
- Seen as a valuable leader of project and client teams.
- Repeat business with client.