You are a strategic champion for incredible work. The key role of the Account Executive is to build strong, long-term client relationships that will increase revenue and expand ASTOUND’s brand presence. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication house that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking are what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines. We are looking for someone who ‘gets’ clients and digs deep, champions great creative work, who seeks out opportunities and who is a strong and organized leader. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
We are currently seeking an Account Executive - Exhibits to join our team.
We’re looking for experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate team players to add to the Account Management Group at ASTOUND. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of thinking outside of the box when it comes to big, bold, creative, trade show, not afraid to push boundaries, and can rise to any occasion.
Our Account Managers are responsible for building strong, lasting relationships with our clients through ongoing account development as well as leading expert planning and delivery on a wide variety of projects. Big picture thinking and an ability to manage multiple deliverables is a must.
On the day to day the Account Manager will work directly with new and existing clients on strategy development, planning, pricing, pitch and execution of individual projects, meeting client deadlines, and achieving ASTOUND quality standards. You are truly the internal client advocate driving success and further portfolio growth on the accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business and/or marketing & communications.
- (3) + years proven sales experience in the exhibits and tradeshow industry.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence clients.
- Financial awareness with a successful track record of budget implementation and control.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to work in an environment characterized by constant change and tight deadlines.
- Strong team player able to partner with others (internal and external) to achieve objectives but is also self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Salesforce experience is an asset.
- Become an expert in client’s businesses, understanding their marketing strategy, products and services to develop the best-fit solutions.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales process and ensure the delivery of a winning proposal.
- Work closely with the design and estimating team throughout the pre-sale process to drive the proposal to approval and sign-off.
- Develop pitches, capabilities presentations, strategic and tactical ideas, and written proposals.
- Provide leadership and direction to Account Managers and the internal team to ensure quality execution and customer service.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to secure and transition new accounts.
- Ensure client expectations are in alignment with all aspects of the opportunity (price, timelines, deliverables, etc.)
- Attend relevant trade shows, functions and networking sessions to stay abreast of trends and build relationships.
- Achieve sales quotas and targets.
- Enter all Contacts and Opportunities into the Salesforce CRM system and maintain accuracy rate in Salesforce data.
- Maintain a positive mindset, encourage teamwork, and act as a brand ambassador for ASTOUND.
- Embrace and portray ASTOUND’S Mission Statements and Values.