You are a strategic champion for incredible work. The Account Manager is an essential part of our business development and client service teams. They exceed our clients’ expectations by taking ownership of their portfolios from initial planning through execution and final billing.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning brand experience agency and fabrication house that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking are what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
We are looking for someone who ‘gets’ clients and digs deep, champions great creative work, who seeks out opportunities and who is a strong and organized leader. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
We are currently seeking an Account Manager - Exhibits to join our team.
We’re looking for experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate team players to add to the Account Management Group at ASTOUND. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of thinking outside of the box when it comes to big, bold, creative, trade show, not afraid to push boundaries, and can rise to any occasion.
Our Account Managers are responsible for building strong, lasting relationships with our clients through ongoing account development as well as leading expert planning and delivery on a wide variety of projects. Big picture thinking and an ability to manage multiple deliverables is a must.
On the day to day the Account Manager will work directly with new and existing clients on strategy development, planning, pricing, pitch and execution of individual projects, meeting client deadlines, and achieving ASTOUND quality standards. You are truly the internal client advocate driving success and further portfolio growth on the accounts.
- Five (5) + years of experience in account management, project management or customer-facing roles in the tradeshow or events industry.
- Ability to manage several projects at one time and changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and aptitude to work as part of a team.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Salesforce experience is an asset.
- Work collaboratively with clients to manage their expectations and help drive their business forward.
- Build solid client relationships and act as a key contributor to account growth.
- Perform as the key project lead for assigned client projects and programs.
- Act as the liaison between the client and the internal project team.
- Work closely with internal teams to manage budgets and job costs and ensure flawless execution of deliverables.
- Ensure projects are managed proactively and they meet all deadlines as outlined in project timelines.
- Generate change orders as required, secure appropriate approvals internally, and maintain accurate records for financial management of all client accounts.
- Prepare and manage deposit and final invoices.
- Monitor job costs and perform final cost review for job closing with project managers.
- Assist in management of assigned client accounts receivables.
- Assist the sales team in the maintenance and accuracy of the CRM/account database in Salesforce.
- Travel and onsite presence when required to assist with clients and installation.
- Deliver amazing service to our clients.