Are you looking to join a fast-growing team that works with the world's most exciting brands?
ASTOUND Group is independently owned and one of North America's fastest growing, exciting and creative global design fabrication house based in the U.S. and Canada. We've completed amazing design and builds at the world's largest stages — 29 countries to be exact — with offices in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Toronto
We build trade show booths, commercial interiors and a variety of interior and exterior permanent and special event structures for Fortune 500 companies. ASTOUND values individuals with a diversity of abilities who enjoy job flexibility.
- Builds solid, unshakable client relationships and a key contributor to year-over-year account growth.
- Works with the Executive Account Groups and Client Services team, to successfully manage and achieve minimum account invoicing quotas on accounts assigned by your Manager;
- Works with the Business Development team to support the development of pitches and RFP responses on new accounts.
- Works with internal teams to develop client presentations, designs, estimates and account development plans;
- Works closely with and as a senior leader to all other Account Directors and Managers;
- Expected to work autonomously and to effectively record and communicate all client actions and interactions in our internal CRM software
- Regularly assesses the strategic analysis of the account and what products and services ASTOUND will provide to further strengthen the business relationship;
- Works with their Account Team to execute marketing campaigns,
including:client retention campaigns, increasing revenue generated from existing accounts, and new business development;
- Ensures all assigned accounts achieve excellence in management on a day-to-day basis;
- Maintains accurate historical records of accounts;
- Works closely with the Event Managers throughout the project execution
- Generates change orders as required, secures appropriate approvals internally, and maintains accurate records for
accountingof all accounts;
- Works to continually strengthen existing relationships with key account contacts and works to continually establish new relationships with other key contacts within the account’s business infrastructure;
- Assists Director(s), Business Development and the Director(s), Client Services in the maintenance of the CRM/account database in Salesforce, with current contact information, contact notes, and as much detail as possible on multiple contacts with their scopes of responsibility, and show schedule information, as may be amended from time to time;
- Maintains an accurate record of all account branding materials;
- Ensures information presented on sales orders is complete and meet defined criteria for approved projects, along with being responsible for smooth transitions with Project Managers as needed;
- Supports Project Managers
onattaining account approvals as required;
- Ensures all accounts are managed well, by
professionalmanagement of critical account deadlines;
- Works with Accounting to assist in the timely collection of all receivables;
- Act as
a mainclient contact onsite during installation and show dates when required
- Demonstrates maturity and is a positive role model to employees; and works on internal projects and committees as agreed.
- Results oriented;
- Someone who ensures superior client service is delivered within a timely and responsive manner;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an active direct account and customer facing role;
- Demonstrable and proven high level of competency in managing accounts in the exhibits, branded environments, and events industry;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Possesses excellent and professional relationship management and building skills;
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties;
- Proficient in understanding and usage of Salesforce proactively;
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software;