You are a strategic champion for incredible work. We're searching for an Account Manager who is passionate about communicating with clients and internal teams, digs design, strategy, and creative development, and understands what it takes to see a project through to the end. Our Account Manager are master planners, responsible for turning strategy and brand requirements into actionable concepts for our clients while ensuring top-level service. You’d manage key accounts from conception to completion, all while working with a dynamic creative studio to help define our creative and strategic offerings.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication house that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking are what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
We are looking for someone who ‘gets’ clients and digs deep, champions great creative work, who seeks out opportunities and who is a strong and organized leader. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
We are currently seeking an Account and Strategy Manager - Studio to join our team.
We’re looking for experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate team players to add to the ASTOUND Management Group. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of thinking outside of the box when it comes to big, bold, creative, trade show, not afraid to push boundaries, and can rise to any occasion.
- Client Service Focused & Results oriented.
- 5+ years relevant experience with agency/design firm or brand-side experience.
- Experience in creative, marketing, and digital projects across a variety of client types.
- Highly skilled in balancing multiple, complex, concurrent projects. Able to respond and adapt to the needs of a highly matrixed organization and ensure work is delivered to a high standard and always adheres to clearly defined business and marketing objectives.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines. Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, project management, financial and creative suite software. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Client Service Focused & Results oriented.
- Passion for creative, strategy and brand projects.
- Ability to comfortably communicate with designers.
- Possesses excellent and professional relationship management and building skills.
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties.
- Proficient in understanding and usage of Salesforce proactively.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Excellent organization skills.
Strategic & Creative Thinking
- Design fluency and demonstrated sense of style and smarts.
- Creative and strategic thinker who develops non-traditional ideas in a variety of cultural spaces, medias, and mediums.
- Strong understanding of the power of brand, space, and digital.
- Identify and understand different consumer audiences and use this insight to strategically plan projects.
- Design, research, plan and run cross functional strategic brainstorms and will play a central role in briefing other internal departments and all subsequent pitch work, creative development, and planning.
- Highly skilled at writing pitch presentations and decks, building a clear and compelling narrative that helps to set up and frame creative work. Able to present strategy in internal creative reviews and to other clients and partners of all levels of seniority across the business.
- Ambition and vision: someone who seeks to help our client brands become more than what they are.
- Experience designing and developing creative client presentations.
- Deep copywriting skills – presentations, content, internal/external communications.
- Student of culture; actively follows relevant cultural and creative spaces, mining for references and powerful insights.
- Expansive knowledge of leading creatives (both for campaign reference and creative collaboration).
Account & Client Management
- Manage the clients, scope, timing, and resourcing for creative projects.
- Proactively identify solutions to meet changes in project scope while maintaining the integrity of the creative vision against tight deadlines.
- Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various teams and keep clear and constant communication channels open with all stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally to brief and route creative and production files for review and approval.
- Provide quality assurance on projects and promote exceptional quality standards on all deliverables.
- Manage project profitability; take personal responsibility to complete high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Translate strategy and brand requirements to actionable concepts, working closely with the Creative Director, Design team and key stakeholders.
- Proactively investigate client needs and balance needs of clients with what is best for the agency.
- Create weekly status reports for all projects managed.
- Develop accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of projects.
- Coordinate and communicate details of client meetings, including agenda development, scheduling, and travel arrangements.
- Support new business efforts through coordination and management for proposal team meetings, action plans and schedules.
- Solution-oriented, creative problem solver who is detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to handle several projects at once.
- Efficient and capable of dealing with expedited deadlines.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are heard, understood, and addressed in a satisfactory way.
- Exceed expectations with the overall quality of the work (ideas & impact), yielding recognition from the industry, award shows & clients.
- Understand the brand's DNA and Manifesto.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of our client’s business – competitive brands, key markets, competitors, strategies, consumers, and target customers.
- Lead new business opportunities through internal process: qualifying opportunities, lead/oversee pitch process, own deliverables (RFP or pitch deck).
- Act as subject matter expert on best practices bringing to bear significant experience and insight daily.