Are you looking to join a fast-growing team that works with the world’s most exciting brands? ASTOUND Group is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Content Associate to join our award-winning team. Reporting directly to the Social Media/Communications Manager, the key role of a Content Associate is the creation of unique and engaging content for external and internal ASTOUND channels such as social, website, newsletters, and much more.
ASTOUND Group is independently owned and one of North America’s fastest-growing, exciting and creative global design fabrication houses based in the U.S. and Canada. We’ve completed amazing design and builds at the world’s largest stages – 42 countries to be exact – with offices in Las Vegas, Toronto, Milwaukee, Portland and LA. And we’re not the only ones who thinks our global work is awesome. Deloitte, Profit Magazine and Event Marketer – to name a few – have recognized us formally with Top-50 and -200 rankings for delivering exceptional work for our clients and employees.
Now enough about us. Let’s talk about you. Please apply now if you meet the below criteria to fill a Content Associate role based in our Burlington office.
- Key contributor in all aspects of ASTOUND content marketing, which includes development, design, production, presentation, evaluation and analysis
- Develop engaging content (copywriting, photo, video, and graphic design) for ASTOUND Digital Marketing purposes
- Work with and supports the ASTOUND marketing team in producing materials for print and online publications
- Arrange for photo/video coverage of projects around the world
- Support sales department by assembling presentations using branded templates
- Support sales and account teams by developing new case studies for our portfolio
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to support online and social requirements and ensure that the information is aligned with corporate business priorities
- Organize and prepare awards submissions
- Willingness to travel within North America
- Additional duties as assigned
- Completed University or College Degree (Marketing, Design, Journalism, PR)
- Previous content marketing experience an asset (minimum 2-3 years)
Experience shooting videography and photography as well as linear video editing
- Exceptional computer skills, including MS Office, Excel, web analytics and Google Ads
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite is mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail and eye for photographic composition.
- Strong team player with innovative ideas who can partner with others (internal and external) to achieve objectives as well as ability to work autonomously
- Experience with SEO and social campaigns
- Experience copywriting an asset
- Salesforce.com & Hubspot knowledge an asset
- Regular daily attendance in the Burlington office
Please note that these roles and responsibilities may be amended by your manager.
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.