WHO WE ARE...
- Multi-faceted, multi-location team spanning strategy, creative, digital and fabrication
- Creative & digital agency that can build anything
- New and exciting work – we are not a product / game studio, but ideate, pitch and work on unique and innovative projects including games, web applications, immersive experiences, event applications, XR experiences and more!
WHO YOU ARE...
A multifaceted developer who can work with different platforms and technologies. Someone who thrives while collaborating with 3D designers and creatives to bring games and immersive XR experiences to life. Someone who loves to learn new technologies and just figure things out!
As a Creative Technologist, you will play a key part in conceptualizing, designing, and developing immersive digital experiences using popular game engines and XR technology. You'll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create immersive XR experiences, digital worlds and applications that not only look stunning but also provide exceptional user experiences. Your expertise in technology, working with 3D graphics, motion design, UX/UI, and interactive storytelling, will be pivotal in delivering innovative solutions for our clients.
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other developers to conceptualize and execute immersive digital experiences.
- Utilize Unity, Unreal Engine and emerging technologies to create interactive XR applications and games
- Can prepare and integrate 3D assets, graphics, video and motion design elements into projects
- Develop and optimize user interfaces (UI) and user experiences (UX) for various platforms and devices
- Implement interactive elements and gameplay mechanics.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in XR, game engines, and interactive media.
- Troubleshoot and debug technical issues, ensuring a smooth user experience.
- Work closely with clients to understand their vision and provide technical expertise during project discussions.
- Provide creative and technical input to enhance project concepts.
THE VALUES YOU ALIGN WITH
Just as important as the skills you bring to our team, is alignment with our values. This means that as a collective we will collaborate with the same mindset to deliver incredible, market leading experiences for our clients.
- Steadfast Courage - We fearlessly take on challenges and make bold decisions to achieve remarkable results.
- Unwavering Integrity - We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards and prioritize honesty, transparency, and professionalism.
- Boundless Creativity - We push boundaries with innovative, collaborative ideas that surpass expectations and create unforgettable experiences.
- Unparalleled Service - We fearlessly take on challenges and make bold decisions to achieve remarkable results.
- Insatiable Curiosity - We never stop learning, exploring, and taking risks to create breakthrough experiences.
- Constant Collaboration - We thrive on teamwork, leverage diverse perspectives, and support each other to deliver experiences greater than the sum of their parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Game Development, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in using Unity and Unreal Engine for digital development, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Strength in leveraging the Adobe suite of products including Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, animation, and motion design.
- Strong knowledge of XR, AR, and VR technologies and platforms. AI experience would be a valuable asset.
- Solid understanding of UI/UX principles and the ability to create compelling user interfaces.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with interactive storytelling and game design is a plus.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and their potential applications in digital experiences.
Bonus: If you have experience working with the latest in AI technology, physical computing (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.), camera-based solutions for interactivity we’d LOVE to hear about it!
At ASTOUND, our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work but also an environment where our employees, customers, and the communities we operate exist in a safe, productive, and enriching environment for everyone. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other characteristics protected by law.