Who YOU are:
You are a champion for incredible work in the construction and architecture industry. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing and BUILD LOVE through your actions.
Who WE are:
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication facility with production hubs in Oakville, ON and Las Vegas, NV. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring creations that deliver emotion and inspire human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
Our OAKVILLE office is currently seeking a Director, Client Partnerships in our Architectural Services Department, to join our team.
We’re looking for experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate team players to add to the Architectural Sales & Service Team at ASTOUND. In this role your primary focus is to drive new and existing client relationships / revenues through the effective delivery of ASTOUND’s architectural and project development offerings, working with members of the Architectural Team and the office’s senior leadership to serve as a trusted adviser to the client and an initial conduit into project development. A passion for building trusted and long term relationships through successful delivery of all facets of a project, is key to your success.
More specifically, on the day to day the Director, Client Partnerships will be given incoming business leads to qualify and manage as well as be expected to use their own network of clients to drive revenue in the architectural portfolio. You will collaborate directly with the Project Development, Design, Estimating and Production Teams in order to complete client proposals. When working on the delivery of a project your day to day contact internally is the Project Manager and Operations Team. As a group you create the account team responsible for client and project success. Individually you are the owner of the client relationship and ensuring client expectations are in alignment with all aspects of the project (price, timelines, deliverables, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, business and/or marketing & communications OR Equivalent industry experience
- An understanding of architecture and processes that come with permitted exterior and interior build/ fabrication and installation;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional sales & customer experience in B2B environment
- Business development skills coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Fundamental & strategic professional sales skills & experience;
- Financial awareness with a successful track record of budget implementation and control;
- Salesforce knowledge is an asset;
- Must have good working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel periodically both internationally and domestically;
- You will proactively seek opportunities to do more for our clients. You will apply your passion for architecture, your general marketplace knowledge and your deep understanding of the client’s needs to shape smart, relevant proactive proposals
- Guide the development of integrated solutions that leverage ASTOUND offering and are mutually beneficial for the client and ASTOUND.
- Understand clients’ business and business issues and serve as a trusted advisor to drive effective solutions.
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and project status/ action items.
- Ensure stability of revenues by managing existing projects to ensure client needs are met
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental project proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans.
- Manage project process from planning to creative to execution
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- You will own overall responsibility for account revenue targets
- You will manage the budget process from a profit generation perspective including expense management, client quoting and profit modelling
- You will provide accurate reporting in preparation for re-forecast calls
- Stay abreast of client billing escalation issues and ensure they are being resolved
- You will provide guidance to finance and procurement to effectively negotiate with clients
- Ensure that an opportunity brief is developed to set the stage for strategy development
- Collaborate with creative partner to ensure all creative content and agency solutions address the business need
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Participate in the development and implementation of account plans to ensure a disciplined approach to growing business with assigned current clients.
- Provide client information to management to assist in the identification of new business opportunities
- Continually collect and disseminate market and competitive intelligence
- Manage account, contact business development activity and pipeline opportunity information in SalesForce. Send targeted, relevant Marketing materials to prospects from company CRM system.
- Entrepreneurial Instincts – you won’t settle for the status quo. You’ll be curious. You’ll follow a thread and see opportunities where others don’t. You’ll understand a need and find a solution to meet it
- Support new business credentials
- Drive and lead new business pitches
- Grow account portfolio
- Deep trusted adviser in relationships within the clients
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of project and client teams
- Repeat business with client
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.