We are a fast-paced company with high-expectations, we seek someone who is as passionate about the work as we are. As a Driver and Warehouse associate, you will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of our warehouse and logistics department. Duties primarily involve local deliveries and drop-offs but may also include warehouse tasks such as inputting detailed shipping logs, sorting products and supplies, loading and unloading products and performing other warehouse duties as required to contribute to a well-organized warehouse department.
ASTOUND offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. The following are representative of what we offer:
- Chance to be part of an energetic and dynamic team
- Fun working environment and great atmosphere
- Growth and development opportunities within the organization
- Competitive Rates
- Comprehensive Group Benefits plans:
- Consult + and Virtual Healthcare services
- Access to Teladoc Medical Experts
- Option to participate in the Group Tax free savings account and RRSP option
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Employee Referral Program
- Good life Gym membership corporate discount
- Perform daily inspections, safety checks of required vehicles
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles
- Ensure the load is safely secured for travel
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries
- Ensure vehicles are in high operating order
- Document and recommend maintenance when required
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize the stock of a variety of goods and maintain inventory
- Execute work orders and pack lists as instructed
- Operate company forklifts and ensure safety checks are completed daily, reporting any issues to management immediately
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments, to ensure proper packaging for the safe delivery of goods
- Organize warehouse space on an ongoing basis keeping all shop traffic areas clear
- Receive, un-load and store incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and complete the necessary paperwork for incoming and outgoing materials
- Assist with in-house set-ups/stagging of projects
- Catalog company and client assets, skid, and crates
- Provide Manager with detailed records of how and where client and company assets are stored recording both cubic and square footprints
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Following all health and safety standards and abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- 2+ years’ experience.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license. (G or DZ)
- *Mandatory: Clean drivers abstract.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and another warehouse equipment.
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data systems.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Dedicated team-player
At ASTOUND, our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, customers, and the communities we operate exist in a safe, productive, and enriching environment for everyone. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.