You are a champion for incredible work in designed environments. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication facility that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
Our Milwaukee office is currently seeking Event Coordinators to join our team.
We’re looking for adaptable, motivated and passionate team players to add to the Events Group at ASTOUND. Our Event Coordinators have two general mandates in support of the event management group:
1) They will be assigned specific tasks related to projects and events and will be required to have in depth knowledge of all processes to support effectively in completing these tasks.
2) They will be assigned broader departmental initiatives to drive and own. They will be required to report back and effectively manage these initiatives until completion and approval by the senior team.
In most cases the Event Coordinators will be assigned to a project team and will be an integral part of the event execution from the outset of the planning but will also be required to jump in and complete random tasks from time to time. The event coordinator position is entry level but opens the door to further advancement in the event management department and at ASTOUND.
- Highly adaptable, fast learner;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties;
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software; and
- Relevant experience in our industry is an added value.