You are a champion for incredible work in designed environments. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication house that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
Our Portland ofﬁce is currently seeking a Executive Creative Director to join our team.
We’re looking for a passionate Executive Creative Director to lead our Creative team. This person will lead, mentor and collaborate with our multi-disciplined creative & event management teams to conceptualize and bring World Class experiential ideas to life.
- Lead the development of new ideas and creative design solutions across brands and initiatives
- Inspire clients and creative partners with mind-blowing concepts, approaches, and presentations
- Ready and able to do the work, including concepting, presentations, writing/selling ideas, mood boards, 2D Design, 3D comps, and sketching as needed to support your creative work
- Provide brand experience and leadership in guiding creative team
- Develop and cultivate relationships with senior client service management teams
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Successfully evaluate art and copy
- Oversee activity and output of four or more individual creatives
- Proactive in directing and managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Responsible for overall quality and presentation of client work
- Play primary role in client presentations and consistently demonstrate a high level of ability to sell an idea, respond to questions and communicate the agency’s point of view
- Review incoming job starts, creative briefs and other forms of project initiation to ensure team has essential information and sufficient time
- Create a team environment that facilitates mutual respect and partnership across functions (quality thinking, appropriate risk taking, open lines of communication between staff and managers, ongoing performance feedback, professional development)
- Significant experience in the live event marketing space
- Knowledge and appreciation of architectural design
- Experience with at least 8+ years experience
- High level of strategic and conceptual thinking – strategic thinker as well as doer
- Ability to identify, conceive and advance high-level marketing strategies