Are you looking to join a fast-growing team that works with the world’s most exciting brands? ASTOUND Group is hiring a Graphic Designer to join our award-winning team. Reporting directly to the Los Angeles Creative Director, the key role of a Graphic Designer is the creation of concepts and final art for client facing projects, and internal ASTOUND marketing materials.
ASTOUND Group is independently owned and one of North America’s fastest-growing, exciting and creative global design fabrication house based in the U.S. and Canada. We’ve completed amazing design and builds at the world’s largest stages – 42 countries to be exact – with offices in Las Vegas, Toronto, Detroit, Milwaukee, Portland and LA. And we’re not the only ones who thinks our global work is awesome. Deloitte, Profit Magazine and Event Marketer – to name a few – have recognized us formally with Top-50 and -200 rankings for delivering exceptional work for our clients and employees.
Now enough about us. Let’s talk about you. Please apply now if you meet the below criteria to fill a Graphic Designer role in our Los Angeles office.
- Modern, edgy creative style, looking to push the boundaries, while still driving to meet requirements
- Works collaboratively with other members of a multi-disciplinary design team, providing feedback & input whenever possible
- Provides design support and be a flexible member of the shared services team
- Attend client meetings and be comfortable communicating design insight and rationale
- Maintains interaction with the sales and stakeholders throughout the design process
- Attends internal meetings to brainstorm design solutions
- Other duties as requested by the direct report or the ASTOUND executive team
- Industry experience as a graphic designer
- Strong portfolio of winning work
- Experience with large scale, environmental and/or event projects is considered an asset
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong creative eye
- Able to show concepts and design direction quickly through sketches and mood boards
- Enthusiastic team player, positive attitude
- Regular daily attendance in the Toronto Studio location
- 3+ years experience in a similar role