ASTOUND is a global creative agency that specializes in the design and execution of memorable experiences for companies to share with their customers. ASTOUND is a multi-faceted business whose services include architectural fabrication, brand strategy and development, retail design and store rollouts, digital engagements, trade show booths, branded events and environments.
ASTOUND’s offices span North America, with fabrication facilities that exceed 600,000 square feet. Key office locations include Las Vegas, Portland, and Toronto. ASTOUND’s projects span over 40 countries and their clients are some of the most well-recognized brands across multiple industry sectors including consumer products, sports and entertainment, telecommunications, and technology.
We are seeking experienced, highly-skilled IT director to join our progressive technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the entire Information Technology Department and ensuring that our company’s technology is meeting its goals and objectives efficiently and reliably. You will work closely with senior leadership, users, and the technology team to help determine the best way possible to meet the technology needs of the company. You will lead a team of passionate team members to deliver excellent technical/non-technical support with outstanding customer service satisfaction and timeliness.
- Oversee entire IT department, including infrastructure, applications, and personnel
- Liaise between all parties to understand requirements and how best to meet them
- Procure buy-in from senior management for needed projects
- Manage and oversee all stages of the development lifecycle for new projects
- Work to deliver products on time and on budget
- Help to prioritize short- and long-term objectives
- Maintain existing programs, seeing that necessary updates are made
- Oversee maintenance of hardware
- Stay up to date on security risks and ensure corporate security, performing regular IT audits to discover areas of weaknesses and fortify them
- Report progress and challenges to senior management
- Work to meet the overall corporate goals
- Optimize profitability and customer satisfaction through technology
- See that all reported issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Develop, document and enforce policies, process, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required; master’s degree is a plus
- Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications, is a plus
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the technology field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leadership or management in an IT setting
- Experience in developing scalable solutions for high growth or start-up organizations
- Expert knowledge on IT infrastructure (network, servers) and cloud-based technologies (Office 365, Azure, Kaseya, Salesforce)
- Significant experience in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Solid working knowledge of current security protocols and threats
- Excellent managerial, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to foresee possible issues and troubleshoot them proactively
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills
At ASTOUND, our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, customers and the communities we operate exist in a safe, productive and enriching environment for everyone. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.