Are you looking to join a fast-growing team that works with the world’s most exciting brands? ASTOUND Group is hiring a Large Format Digital Press Operator to join our award-winning team. The key role of a Large Format Digital Press Operator is to lead in the operation and maintenance of various large-format digital printing presses.
ASTOUND Group is independently owned and one of North America’s fastest growing, exciting and creative global design fabrication house based in the U.S. and Canada. We’ve completed amazing design and builds at the world’s largest stages – 29 countries to be exact – with offices in Las Vegas, San Francisco, Toronto and Oakville. And we’re not the only ones who thinks our global work is awesome. Deloitte, Profit Magazine and Event Marketer – to name a few – have recognized us formally with top 50 and 200 rankings for delivering exceptional work for our clients and employees.
Now enough about us. Let’s talk about you. Please apply now if you meet the below criteria to fill a Large Format Digital Press Operator role in our Las Vegas facility.
- Operation / set-up of large format digital printing press.
- Vinyl cutting machine set-up and operation.
- Accurately producing large format prints to color and size specifications.
- Understanding and good knowledge of color digital printing on various substrates.
- Produces product to specification, within budget, and in expected timeframe.
- Accounts for all labor and material consumed on job by job basis.
- Perform routine maintenance to insure optimal printing conditions.
- Monitors output quality through course of a run.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret work orders, production schedule, layouts and written instruction.
- Ability to interpret and execute work from graphic layouts and work instructions.
- Good eye for color.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including Mac and Windows Operating Systems.
- Must possess high mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with finishing, Cutting, Sewing, grommeting, drilling.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work as well as work well under tight deadlines.
- Ability to read and understand oral/written instructions and set up press to carry out instructions.
- Thorough knowledge of press operations and functions and problem-solving on press.
- Able to read standard rulers.
- Great attention to detail in order to spot flaws, banding, possible art issues and color shade differences.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Able to stand for extended period of time.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.