You are a strategic champion for incredible work. You are a champion for incredible work in the Construction, Architecture, Design and/or custom fabrication industry. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing and BUILD LOVE through your actions.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication house that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking are what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
We are looking for someone who ‘gets’ clients and digs deep, champions great creative work, who seeks out opportunities and who is a strong and organized leader. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator – Architectural Fabrication to join our team.
We’re looking for an experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate team player to add to the Architectural Sales & Service Team at ASTOUND. An ideal candidate has experience reading and reviewing construction drawings, preparing scope review documents and can clearly communicate the details.
In this role, your primary focus is to assist with driving new and existing client relationships/revenues through the effective delivery of ASTOUND’s architectural and project development offerings, working with members of the Architectural Team and the office’s senior leadership to serve as a trusted advisor to the client and an initial conduit into project development. A passion for building trusted and long-term relationships through successful delivery of all facets of a project, is key to your success.
The Coordinator, Architectural Fabrication will be asked to research and/or will be given business leads to qualify and assist the members of the Client Partnership team through the sales cycle. You will collaborate directly with the Project Development, Design, Estimating and Production Teams to complete client proposals. You may be asked to work on the delivery of smaller projects and in this case your day-to-day contacts internally are the Project Manager and Operations Team. As a group, you create the account team responsible for client and project success. Individually, you are the owner of the client relationship and ensuring client expectations are in alignment with all aspects of the project (price, timelines, deliverables, etc.)
- Reporting to the VP, Client Partnerships you will work closely with him to develop and execute strategic sales plans to drive revenue and meet goals.
- Provide support and act as a direct resource for the Client Partnerships team to ensure the successful delivery of all projects.
- Prequalify opportunities by going through a ‘Discovery’ phase with the prospective client to identify whether to pursue the opportunity or not.
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of bid responses and proposals, scopes of work and budgets.
- Diligently manage internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales process and ensure the delivery of a winning proposal.
- Understand clients’ business and business issues, serving as their trusted advisor to drive effective solutions.
- Ensure client expectations are clearly communicated and in alignment with all aspects of the opportunity (price, timelines, deliverables, etc.)
- Enter all contacts and opportunities into Salesforce and maintain 100% accuracy rate in Salesforce input and update.
- You may be asked to take on smaller projects from start to finish including sales cycle, client communication and documentation as required.
- When assigned, you achieve or exceed sales quotas including prospecting and business development goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering or Business equivalent industry experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales and customer experience in a B2B environment.
- An understanding of architecture and processes that come with permitted exterior and interior build/ fabrication and installation.
- Ability to read architectural drawings.
- Strong team player – who can partner with others (internal and external) to achieve objectives but is also able to work autonomously.
- Flexible – you enjoy a fast-paced environment in which you need to adapt to changes in client/internal needs quickly. You learn new things easily, you’re inquisitive.
- Able to work flexible hours and meet challenging and changing deadlines – overtime hours will be required at certain times.
- Coordination & Administrative Skills – you have top coordination and administrative skills, including a high degree of competence working with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel. Salesforce knowledge is an asset.
- Organized - you’re a self-motivated, super multi-tasker who can set priorities and plan well in advance to meet multiple shifting deadlines. You enjoy being the ‘go-to’ person who can be counted on to get things done.
- Detail Oriented – you have a keen attention to detail and a “right the first time” mindset.
- Problem Solver - you enjoy taking initiative to work through the unknown and to leverage your skills to ‘figure things out’.
- Communicator – you’re able to provide clear, concise, accurate and timely oral and written communication.
- Enthusiastic learner with proven track record of exceeding expectations.
- Superior creative, problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and negotiation skills.
Please note that these roles and responsibilities may be amended by your manager.
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.