The key role of the Rental and Standards Manager will be to research, develop and maintain competitive standards, policies, procedures and rates for the ASTOUND rental program.
- Utilize technical expertise to establish operating standards, measure performance and recommend solutions to enhance or improve rental operations.
- Develop standardized kits, components, and packages for streamlined ordering and maximum utilization of rental properties.
- Work with design and detailing departments to incorporate standard components into their solutions and software programs.
- Assist in the development, implementation and facilitation of training programs for team members.
- Keep all records in good order to ensure that inventory is taken properly, and certain items are available upon request.
- Manage physical condition, repairs, and replacement of rental assets.
- Assist in quote/proposal preparation.
- Maintain online inventory accuracy including: Quantity, Descriptions, Specifications and Photos.
- Forecast and suggest new inventory acquisitions.
- Act as a resource for the Creative and PM/Detailing teams for suggestions and bookings of rental assets for projects.
- Communicate with production for upcoming rental requirements.
- Supports sales and marketing efforts by assisting in client calls and inquiries.
- Create weekly management reports and provides updates to the VP of Operations and the Western Division President.
- Ensure all activity and customer transactions are performed within ASTOUND safety policies.
- Reduce the amount of new builds items being produced when can be substituted with similar in stock rental assets.
- Assist with development of additional departmental standards as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 – 5 + years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management, and forecasting techniques
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills