If you are an experienced, self-motivated and talented individual, then we’re looking for you! ASTOUND Group is hiring a Salesforce Systems Administrator to immediately join our award-winning team in Toronto/Burlington. The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will include supporting and enhancing the use of Salesforce and other IS.
ASTOUND is a fully-integrated global digital, design, and fabrication company, providing end-to-end solutions for events, exhibits and environments. We are an exciting and dynamic global company made up of passionate people who love what they do. We are currently on the lookout for talented, creative and diverse individuals to join our team as we continue to expand across the world.
- Salesforce certification as an admin (developer an asset)
- Previous experience implementing Salesforce.com from start to finish
- IT support and systems administration experience
- Some knowledge of Marketing Automation Tools such as Pardot or Hubspot is nice to have
- Integrated Development Environments (IDE): Eclipse, Force.com, Visual Code
- Build Automation - Apache Ant, Salesforce Migration Tool
- Bachelor in Computer Science, IT or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud - administration with the ability to read and write APEX (development experience an asset)
- 1+ years of experience with development (in any language) and open to improving this skillset
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a professional setting
- 2+ years experience as a support/systems analyst implementing and/or supporting other enterprise applications besides Salesforce (cloud and/or on premise) such as Sage Intacct, Workato, Amazon AWS, SQL, APIs
- Solid understanding of the software development cycle and release management
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment
- A passion for helping customers/users and resolving (their) problems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High degree of personal initiative
- Adaptable to changing priorities and ad hoc requests
ASTOUND is committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.