WHO WE ARE...
ASTOUND is a global powerhouse in experience design. We pride ourselves in crafting not just moments, but lasting memories. With the ability to deliver solutions in over 40 countries and a diverse portfolio boasting top-tier brands across sectors like consumer products, sports, entertainment, and technology, our work is a testament to our commitment to excellence. Our multidimensional approach encompasses everything from exhibits & tradeshows to architectural fabrication, experience design, digital engagements, retail design and more. With strategically placed facilities across North America and over 600,000 square feet of fabrication facilities, we are always at the nexus of innovation and execution.
The Senior Marketing Manager at ASTOUND is pivotal in steering our own brand and ensuring its continued resonance in the global market. This dynamic role calls for a visionary who can blend analytics with creativity, leading both the strategic planning and execution of our marketing efforts. Your mandate will include enhancing the ASTOUND brand experience, driving customer segmentation strategies, and crafting multi-year marketing blueprints. Ensuring fiscal responsibility, you'll be in charge of the marketing budget, offering insights to our Sales and Marketing teams based on market analysis.
- Harness market analytics to pinpoint customer touchpoints and adapt strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate with senior management, including the CEO, to shape organizational marketing strategies.
- Craft strategic plans for ASTOUND brand and product positioning.
- Oversee the entire marketing budget, making recommendations for current and prospective needs.
- Develop content guidelines for diverse marketing materials, ensuring consistency and relevance.
- Liaise continuously with internal departments, guaranteeing the timely delivery of projects within budget.
- Innovate and integrate brand solutions, ensuring a unified brand voice across all platforms.
- Design and launch marketing campaigns, showcasing our expertise and reinforcing our commitment to delivering tangible results.
- Supervise external PR and optimization agencies, ensuring alignment with our core objectives.
- Establish and maintain an editorial calendar, optimizing engagement opportunities and outlining strategies for sustained growth.
- Stay abreast of cutting-edge engagement metrics and tools to ensure our team receive comprehensive insights.
- A degree in business or marketing communications.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong foundation in digital and brand marketing strategy including social media strategy, digital paid media, email marketing, and brand storytelling.
- Proficiency in budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Ability to craft and communicate a compelling vision that inspires teams.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within a dynamic marketing team.
ASTOUND is not just a workplace; it's a space where creativity meets purpose, and innovations turn into revolutions. If you are a strategic thinker with a penchant for pushing boundaries, we welcome you to lead our marketing vision into the future.
ASTOUND offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. The following are representative of what we offer:
- Chance to be part of an energetic and dynamic team.
- Fun working environment and great atmosphere
- Growth and development opportunities within the organization
- Competitive Rates
- Comprehensive Group Benefits plans:
- Consult + and Virtual Healthcare services
- Access to Teladoc Medical Experts
- Option to participate in the Group Tax free savings account and RRSP option
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Employee Referral Program
- Good life Gym membership corporate discount.
At ASTOUND, our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, customers, and the communities we operate exist in a safe, productive, and enriching environment for everyone. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.