ASTOUND is a fully-integrated global design and fabrication house, providing end-to-end solutions for events, exhibits and environments. We are an exciting and dynamic global company made up of passionate people who love what they do.
The Technology team is currently on the lookout for a curious, talented, and creative individual build, enhance, and maintain various web applications.
Individuals interested in this position should have experience in building complex services and compelling user experiences. You will implement and develop on a scalable platform that integrates with Salesforce, Amazon and 3rd Party services. The ideal candidate will have experience developing web services, a familiarity with frontend technologies, and knowledge in Development and Operations (DevOps)
- Design, build, test and maintain web-based applications using .Net, React, Redux
- Architecting, building and maintaining a continuous integration and continuous delivery platform allowing developers to rapidly deploy code and ship software
- Manage deployment of code and AWS services and proactively ensure our code is consistently of highest quality and documented
- Identify and lead initiatives which develop and improve standards, best practices and methodologies
- Performing detailed impact analysis and testing, ensuring that changes are deployed smoothly and error-free
- Proactively identify concerns, identify gaps, determine and fix root cause, and recommend solutions
- Provide overflow technical support and assistance/guidance for technology projects at ASTOUND
- Manage productive relationships with users
- Bachelor in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in software development lifecycle, release management, object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
- 2+ years of experience building web services and web applications
- 1+ year of experience with DevOps, architecting, building, and maintaining a continuous integration / continuous development platform
- Detailed knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo, and implementing software test tools into deployment pipeline
- Experience in agile development teams
- Strong focus on testing during development
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment
- Great communication skills; ability to effectively articulate technical challenges solutions
- High degree of personal initiative, willingness to learn and be challenged
- Adaptable to changing priorities and ad hoc requests
- Experience with UI/UX, design thinking, and developing in Salesforce.com an asset
Interested in this position? Fill in the form below and Good luck!