ASTOUND Group is independently owned and one of North America’s fastest growing, exciting and creative global design fabrication house based in Oakville. We’ve completed amazing design and builds at the world’s largest stages – 29 countries to be exact – with offices in Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Portland, and Toronto. And we’re not the only ones who thinks our global work is awesome. Deloitte, Profit Magazine and Event Marketer – to name a few – have recognized us formally with top 50 and 200 rankings for delivering exceptional work for our clients and employees.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Maintains and oversee Purchase Order and Accounts Payable processing.
- Manage and assist with raw material, inventory, and fixed assets items.
- Manage employee credit card accounts and reconciliation.
- Maintain and verify bank reconciliation.
- Assist with payroll system and payroll related items.
- Assist with 401(k) and employee benefits items.
- Manage petty cash account.
- Assist the with facility support and security issues.
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail and analysis skills
- Problem solving
- Team work
- Self-starter & takes directions well
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Communication skills and confidentiality
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in Accounting.
- Financial software knowledge (QuickBooks and Intacct knowledge is a plus).
- Tradeshow or project management accounting experience is a plus.
- Vendor and customer reconciliations experience.