ASTOUND is a global creative agency that specializes in the design and execution of memorable experiences for companies to share with their customers. ASTOUND is a multi-faceted business whose services include architectural fabrication, brand strategy and development, retail design and store rollouts, digital engagements, trade show booths, branded events and environments.
ASTOUND’s offices span North America, with fabrication facilities that exceed 600,000 square feet. Key office locations include Las Vegas, Portland, and Toronto. ASTOUND’s projects span over 40 countries and their clients are some of the most well-recognized brands across multiple industry sectors including consumer products, sports and entertainment, telecommunications, and technology.
This is a compelling time to join our team as we embark on various projects across HR that encompass recruitment, diversity and inclusion, talent development, reward and people analytics. As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will play a key role partnering directly with ASTOUND's leadership to hire and support top talent for their teams. You will develop processes and relationships to understand and anticipate your clients' needs. You will creatively identify, engage and assess top talent, while improving and contributing to our brand and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow.
In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, you will inspire your team to achieve greatness and lead various talent acquisition and HR projects and initiatives to enable us to deliver flawless execution to the business.
Reporting to the Head of HR and Employee Engagement, you will partner with various stakeholders to evolve our talent attraction and hiring approach. Whilst being a hands-on leader, you will be a key facilitator in the identification and fulfilment of recruitment transformation initiatives. You will also be a key contributor to strategic change across the HR function.
From building and implementing strategic HR plans, to the identification and recruitment of junior talent through to the delivery of complex hires and executive searches, our stakeholders will look to you for advice and current market insights. You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, often with competing priorities, so your planning skills, time management and detail focus will be critical.
- Providing innovative, high-touch, scalable solutions to drive sourcing, evaluating and closing top talent to meet global objectives.
- Partnering with leadership to establish and manage their talent acquisition needs.
- Expanding candidate diversity by implementing innovative and creative ways to increase our recruiting funnel.
- Elevating team performance by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing skills.
- Collaborating with other parts of the HR team, finance, legal, etc.
- Developing a trusted relationship with all cross-functional teams that results in a strong business partnership.
- Providing insights and recommendations by using data on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to ASTOUND's vision through effective business partnering, innovation, and execution.
- Delivering an amazing interview & hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers and business leaders.
- Supporting the day-to-day management of HR Operations, which means administration and maintenance of company policies, procedures and internal programs.
- Assisting with development and implementation of HR Policies, ensuring compliance with current legislation.
- Partnering and consulting with leadership on people management and best practices.
- Providing high quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Supporting the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Partnering and collaborating with Managers to create personnel requirements and job descriptions.
- Coordinating phone and on-site interviews as required.
- Reference and background checks as required.
- Preparing and presenting employment offers, related HR documentation and paperwork.
- Obtaining signed offers complete with all required HR documentation, maintaining electronic and physical files.
- Coordinating the onboarding and orientation of new employees.
- Inspiring your team and influence them to perform at their best each and every day; this will ultimately determine the success of the HR organization.
- Maintaining a positive mindset, encourage teamwork, and act as an impeccable brand ambassador for ASTOUND.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Have 5+ years experience of demonstrated success in full cycle recruiting that require significant influencing and partnership across the business to accomplish recruiting goals.
- A minimum of 5-8 years in a senior recruiting and/or HR Business Partner role instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- Preferred experience in both agency and corporate recruiting environments.
- Have BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Have worked in High volume recruitment.
- Experience recruiting for roles spanning ASTOUND's corporate functions and Lines of Business including, but not limited to, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Creative, Production, Warehouse, Construction and others.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
- Highly motivated, responsive and conscientious, with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Enthusiastic learner with superior creative, problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Has demonstrated consistent above average performance evaluations in previous roles.
- Ability to work in an environment characterized by constant change and tight deadlines.
- Coordination & Administrative Skills: Possesses a high degree of competence working with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Organizational and time management skills: Ability to set priorities and plan well in advance to meet multiple shifting deadlines.
- Detail Oriented – Keen attention to detail required.
- Strong team player with innovative ideas who can partner with others (internal and external) to achieve objectives as well as ability to work autonomously.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now, other HRIS, and ATS platforms is considered a strong asset.
- High levels of integrity, tact, and diplomacy with a proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Evidence of continued growth through education, skills training, and professional development.
At ASTOUND, our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, customers and the communities we operate exist in a safe, productive and enriching environment for everyone. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.