You are a champion for incredible work in designed environments. Excellence is in your DNA. You are driven to make amazing.
ASTOUND Group is an award-winning design & fabrication facility that builds brand expressions, experiences, and environments. Innovation and design thinking is what we do — creating the unexpected for our clients and surpassing the ordinary. Awe-inspiring spaces that promote shared moments and inspirational human interaction sends a thrill down our spines.
Our Las Vegas office is currently seeking Tradeshow Event Managers to join our team.
We’re looking for experienced, detailed, motivated and passionate team players to add to the Events Group at ASTOUND. Our Tradeshow Event Managers are responsible to build strong relationships with our clients through the expert planning and delivery of their projects. Our project profiles include but are not exclusive to: tradeshows, mobile tours, live events, press events, permanent installations, construction projects, art installations.
More specifically, on the day to day the Tradeshow Event Manager assigned to a project will work on the following: brainstorming with the creative team to bring a client’s idea to life, collaborating with estimating to deliver that idea on budget, creating client facing sale proposals, managing internal communications to drive the production phase of a project, working hand in hand with the project management team to ensure all details of the project are captured and delivered upon – all while maintaining constant communication with your client and continuing to build strong relationships to solidify our partnership with them.
- Results oriented;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a direct customer facing role;
- Demonstrable and proven high level of competency in managing projects in a relevant industry
- Excellent organization skills;
- Possesses excellent and professional relationship management and building skills;
- Possesses and applies excellent attention to detail in all duties;
- Proficient in understanding and usage of Salesforce proactively;
- Positive attitude and ability to work in teams; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite software.