The Wood Shop Fabricator is primarily responsible for preparing parts for cabinetry or any other assembly project. Follow client requirements as specified and ensure all work follows prints. Quality check material and finished components and ensure all parts meet tolerances.
- Conceptual skills
- Process Improvement
- Verbal Communications
- Hand Tool use
- Attention to detail
- Able to Pass a Drug Screen
- Able to understand and work from drawing packages and competently use measuring tools.
- Able to select correct hand and power tools and use with good and safe practices
- Understand joinery and attachment methods.
- Assembly of sub structures
- Assembly of main assemblies both finished and unfinished (laminate of for paint)
- Following LEAN practices in both set up and working operations
- Understanding of QC process and able to identify/ correct any defects
- Edge bander
- Table saw
- Chop saw
- Drill press
- Blum hinge machine
- Horizontal boring