Five Digital, Live Event & Trade Show Predictions
Post pandemic, event participants require a worthwhile reason for attending in-person events. Attendees have accepted and adapted to the virtual event space. The question begs, how do you get them back to in-person? Technology! Technology intrigues consumers and drives attendance. Here are the top five digital trends post pandemic.
1. SENSOR-BASED TECHNOLOGY
- Sensor Technology: Attendees experience high-tech moments while avoiding high-traffic touchpoint, such as physical screens. Track your audience's engagement through a highly captivating, low-touch journey.
- QR Codes: Scanning a QR code via personal device provides important, hands-free information.
- Mixed Reality: Create engaging experiences by utilizing projection mapping and walking sensors. Let technology drive your in-person experiences.
2. SOUND BASED
- Audio experiences are virus friendly.
- Experiences driven by strong sound design leave a memorable impression.
- Employ immersive, 360-degree sound to create a lasting impact.
- Heighten user experience through directional audio and cues such as voice activation, which allows attendees to move at their own pace.
3. EXTENDED REALITY (XR)
Post-pandemic, consumers are craving safe, in-person experiences. XR is the perfect way to engage your audience. Using web-based Augmented Reality (AR), you no longer need to download an app to experience mixed reality spaces. We create specific event URL’s accessible via your smart phone browser, immersing your audience into hybrid environments.
Don’t have a smartphone? No problem – deviceless AR options are vast. Add LED Screens to encourage attendee interaction. Want something touchless? Projections and motion sensors allow attendees to be a part of the display.
4. VIRTUAL QUALITY
COVID-19 forced the world to go virtual. It’s important that you provide a holistic approach to your remote and in-person experiences. A trade show exhibit converted directly online is not compelling. Rethink the purpose of your virtual space and innovate to keep your audience engaged. Ensure remote participants are tied-into the exhibit and are offered a comparable experience.
5. SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
A strong, social strategy promotes your brand and expands your reach. At the end-of-the day, social is self-shared, self-created content consumers trust. Any experience that makes attendees whip out their phone and share is a success. How do you accomplish that? By building highly shareable experiences. Incorporate social assets, whether physical (photobooth, props) or digital (social filters, hashtags, etc.) into the experience.
Most Recent Blog Entries!
Marketing in Vegas - ASTOUND & the Super Bowl LVIII Experience
ASTOUND Insider Team • Jan 15,2024 • Brand Experience